The Golf Training Center offer programs for golfers of all ability levels. Read below to learn about each program (please note that pricing is based on a group minimum enrollment).
Just for Ladies: 1 hour clinic, Cost $25 for each class.
A great opportunity for lady golfers of all skill levels to learn a new skill each week, enjoy a fantastic lunch and meet other ladies that love the sport.
Dates and subject:
- Lessons from 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Putting: July 17
- Chipping and Pitching: July 18
- Sand shots: July 19
- Full Swing/Irons: July 19
- Driving for Distance: July 20
- Course Management/Mental Game/Specialty Shots: July 28
Scoring Clubs – Wonderful Wedges & Perfect Putting: Cost $25 per 1 hour class
We will have a fundamental class and an advanced techniques class.
- Fundamental level dates: June 13, 5:30 pm
- Advanced level dates: June 14, 5:30 pm
What golfer doesn’t want to hit it as far as they can off the tee? Learn how to maximize your distance and hone in your irons.
- Fundamental level dates: June 20, 5:30 pm
- Advanced level dates (Working the ball, Trajectory control, Fitness, Mental Game, Pre-shot routine): June 21, 5:30 pm
Please fill out the inquiry form on the right for more information.